Information for researchers
This section is intended to help researchers comply with funder requirements to provide open access to their books or book chapters.
- deposit your publication: here you can upload publications to OAPEN and fill in a form to provide the related metadata
- requirements for book publishers: what to look for when selecting a publisher for your (OA) book
- find a compliant book publisher: how to find book publishers compliant with OA requirements
- publisher agreements: explains which elements need to be addressed in the agreement with the publisher to make your publication open access licensing options: describes the main licenses for OA publications
- OA through self-archiving: explains what self-archiving is and how it can be used as an alternative way to provide OA to your publication
Several guides related to OA monographs and book chapters can be found in the ’Resources’ section.