Become a SCOSS partner
SCOSS encourages stakeholders in open science to support OAPEN and DOAB in its second funding round. SCOSS recommends that institutions pledge an annual donation for a period of three years, as shown in the table below, in which funding levels vary according to the size and type of the organisation. Pledges can either be paid in one lump sum (up-front), or on an annual basis.
Financial transactions will be made directly with OAPEN Foundation. You can contact Eelco Ferwerda, who will handle the donation, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large organisations from high-income countries would contribute 4,000 euros annually for a period of 3 years.
- Small organisations from high-income countries would contribute 2,000 euros annually for a period of 3 years.
- Funding organisations would contribute 8,000 euros annually for a period of 3 years.
- National governments and international organisations would contribute 5,000 euros annually for a period of 3 years.
- Organisations from low- and middle-income countries, small not-for-profit organisations with annual budgets of less than one million euros, and other organisations with low incomes would contribute 500 euros per year for 3 years.
- A 25% discount will be deducted from the individual contributions made by members of consortia of 10 or more organisations.